1) In order to unlock an email account, log into your Email Administration area at, http://mail.domainname.com, using the email administrator login information.
2) Click on the Web Mail link in the top right hand corner.
3) Click on the User Administration link on the left hand menu.
4) Locate and click on the user that is locked out.
5) Uncheck “Web Account Suspended” and make sure that “Account Enabled” is checked and if you wish to grant web access that “Allow Web Access” is checked.
6) Click the Save button. The email address should now be unlocked.