1) In order to unlock an email account, log into your Email Administration area at, http://mail.domainname.com, using the email administrator login information. 2) Click on the Web Mail link in the top right hand corner.
3) Click on the User Administration link on the left hand menu.
4) Locate and click on the user that is locked out.
5) Uncheck “Web Account Suspended” and make sure that “Account Enabled” is checked and if you wish to grant web access that “Allow Web Access” is checked.
6) Click the Save button. The email address should now be unlocked.
How come my image is showing in Firefox, Chrome & Safari but not in Internet Explorer?
Your image is saved as CMYK (which is for print) format but Internet Explorer will only display a RGB (for Internet) image. You will want to save your image as RGB and then re-upload it and it will display in Internet Explorer.
When I try to open a file I am not prompted to download the file in Internet Explorer.
Your Internet Explorer’s security settings are set to not download. To change this setting follow the below instructions:1) Click on Tools | Internet Options2) Click on the Security tab3) Click on Custom Level4) Under the Downloads section there is an option that states, “Automatic prompting for file downloads”. Mark the Enable radio button
5) Click OK | Click Apply & OK
How come I cannot open Microsoft XLSX files?
The new version of Microsoft Excel saves the xlsx type as a zip file so unfortunately Savvy will be unable to open it. Instead save your Excel files as an .xls format (Excel 97-2003 Workbook).
Follow the steps in the below link to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
Open Microsoft Outlook.
On the Tools menu, select Email Accounts.
Mark Add a new email account, click Next.
Mark POP 3, click Next
Enter in your Name, your email address (in the format of email@example.com), & your User Name & Password. NOTE: We HIGHLY recommend using your ISP's (Internet Service Provider) SMTP Server . This is due to certain ISP's installing Port Blocking on the Sending Port 25.
Now, you'll be asked to provide the names of the mail server s you use. Here is the information you need to know:
Enter the information as shown here:
Click on the More Settings button. Click on the Outgoing Server tab. Check My server requires authentication. Mark Use same settings as my incoming mail server .
Now, click OK, click Next, click Finish to save all of your information!
Helpful Pointers for using Outlook:
1) Open WSFTP Pro.
2) Create your FTP site in the Site Manager
3) Edit the FTP site from the Site Manager and click on the Advanced link on the left. Uncheck "Use Passive mode for data connections"
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click on Tools | Internet Options.
3) Click on the Advanced tab.
4) Uncheck "Use Passive FTP for firewall" under the Browsing section.
5) Click Apply | OK.
6) Close Internet Explorer.
7) ReOpen Internet Explorer.