||MAKE SURE YOUR NEXT EMAIL BLAST CAN BE VIEWED!
Lately many email recipients are blocking images in incoming emails. Email providers such as Yahoo and Gmail have images turned off in their web based email software requiring end user's to manually allow images to be seen in certain email messages.
A study shows that 23% of emails from retailers were completely unreadable because of such image suppression. So how do you make sure that your email messages are being viewed? Follow the below tips on optimizing your next email campaign.
- Make sure you always add a text version of your email message.
- Add a "click to view" link that sends the recipient to a copy of your email message on your website.
- Add alternate image tags (ALT) to your images used in your message.
- Include white-listing instructions in their pre-header text.
- Minimize the use of images in your email message.
- Do not use .png images as some web based email software are not yet capable of viewing them.
By optimizing your email messages, you can improve your results in email opens, click-throughs and conversions.
[ RSS ]